Main Features of Registry Easy
The software features different options and tools that clean your registry and make it work like new again in no time. It removes any unnecessary and invalid registry entries to free up disk space, and corrects those entries that are falsely linked or simply erroneous. But before it starts doing all of this, it takes a backup at different points to make sure that no data gets lost along the way. Here’s a brief summary of a few of its other advanced features:
- Corrects problems with excessive background services such as lsass.exe and svchost.exe
- Fixes application and unlinked shortcuts
- Helps to block malicious ActiveX controls
- Backs up and restores the registry using multiple restore points
- Performs memory tweaks
- Helps to protect your privacy by wiping out malware
- Improves Windows start up time
- Improves application performance
- Corrects missing or damaged DLL errors
- Helps to prevent “blue screen” STOP errors
- Optimizes Internet connectivity to boost Internet Explorer performance
- Includes an automatic update feature that ensures your software is always kept current
Who Is This Registry Cleaner For?
Registry Easy is best for users who want to boost the performance of their computer without reinstalling Windows. Performing a full format and reinstall procedure is time consuming and can be a daunting task to many users. Registry Easy prevents having you from having to deal with this hassle by automatically trimming down on excessive and erroneous data without any loss of documents or reinstallation of Windows components. It is an excellent choice for novices and advanced users alike.
Is Registry Easy Truly Easy to Use?
Registry Easy is one of the simplest products on the market, so it definitely deserves its name and reputation. Manually repairing your registry can take hours or even days. Registry Easy uses advanced and highly efficient algorithms to fix PC errors in a completely automated manner. As a result, you simply do a few clicks, then go get a cup of coffee while it repairs your computer’s software. By the time you’ve finished your coffee, you’ll computer will be good as new again. Registry Easy gets the job done faster than a computer technician and even helps to save you money.
Pricing Options Available
The company offers different pricing options so that you only have to pay for the amount of subscriptions and licenses that you really need:
- 1 year subscription for $39.95
- 3 year subscription for $49.95
- Lifetime subscription for $59.95
Up to Three Computers:
- 1 year subscription for $49.95
- 3 year subscription for $59.95
- Lifetime subscription for $69.95
Visit RegEasyCleaner.com to download free trial software and determine if Registry Easy is the right system fix for you.
Registry Easy is provided with online technical support, including frequently asked questions and e-mail support.