Main Features of WiseFixer
WiseFixer has six major features that help users tidy up their computes with just a few clicks:
- Scan Clear: It scans and cleans the registry to help prevent blue screen crashes, freezing and slowness.
- System Optimize: It aids you in optimizing your registry, the start-up procedure of your computer and improves your computer’s memory performance.
- IE Tools: It helps boost system security by analyzing BHOs (Browser Helper Objects) and subsequently detecting and removing harmful objects and plugins.
- System Fix: This is the single click feature of WiseFixer. It runs a scan that includes those of the Scan Clear, System Optimize and IE Tools, among others. Additional scans include the Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association Fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer and Winsock2 Repair.
- System Tools: It includes four additional tools for system tweaking and optimization.
- Backup: A feature that includes backup utilities for the system registry, a full system backup, favorites and folders. This feature also includes an advanced system restore feature.
Who Is This Registry Cleaner For?
Anyone who uses Windows will have an issue with maintaining a clean registry. Program uninstallers often leave behind keys that are useless for everything but slowing a system down. Some malicious programs also insert code into the registry, which is quite subversive and hard to detect. WiseFixer is a great program for anyone that uses the Internet or inserts media from outside sources.
Is WiseFixer Easy to Use?
Unlike other software that sometimes requires an advanced understanding of the inner workings of a Windows 7 or Windows Vista PC, WiseFixer makes it easy to optimize the registry and fix errors. You may choose a single click optimization feature or pick and choose which individual scans you’d like to perform.
WiseFixer comes with a variety of single and multiuse licenses for you to choose from. In addition to these, there is an option to upgrade to a lifetime license and fast download service and an option to add-on the PC driver updater, DriveTuner. Pricing is as follows as of June 27, 2010:
- 1 Computer — $38.97
- 3 Computers — $48.97
- 5 Computers — $58.97
- 10 Computers — $68.97
- Lifetime license — $9.98 (regular price is $66.98)
- DriveTuner — $9.97 (regular price is $39.95)
WiseFixer also comes with great customer service. Questions are answered promptly and techs are ready to assist with any issues you may run into while using WiseFixer. Support is available 24 hours each day and there is an extensive online manual for the program.